Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Assignment

Proverbs 16:6, Unfailing love and faithfulness make atonement for sin. By fearing the LORD, people avoid evil.

I am doing something a little different today, I would like everyone to leave a comment about what this scripture means to them. There is no right or wrong answer. Just read it, meditate on it and share your thoughts. 

Let's Pray: Father God, Thank You for another amazing day and all that You do in our lives Father. Father God we humbly ask that you forgive us for our sins Father.We praise You Father for the Mercy You show us daily Father. We pray you continue to Love us and we ask You guide us in our lives Father. Please allow others to comment without restraint Father and use the comments to help others grow. We ask all of this in Jesus sweet name....AMEN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfailing love and faithfulness make atonement for sin~ to me means that this would be so by being obedient and submitting to God’s will and not our own. It is when we are not obedient that to God’s law that we sin. Yet when we repent of our sins and learn to trust Christ whole heartedly and faithful in ALL circumstances we are atoned for our sins.


By fearing the Lord, people avoid evil ~once we learn the word of God and completely have it deep rooted in our hearts that it truly becomes our bread of life we avoid evil because we can discern what is of God and what is of the adversary. Now,what becomes important to me is bringing glory to God in every step of my life. It is truly the proverbial dying to myself to have eternal life in Christ.