Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Accepting "No"

Romans 8:27-28, And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

All of us who pray find at times God say's no to our prayers. Now I know there are other scriptures that speak the opposite. Yet if what we are praying does not fit onto Gods plan, He will effectively say no to your request. Now this will always be leading you to something positive and He is getting ready to Bless you.

God moves to make us who He wants us to be to serve His Kingdom. He will only do things that are for our good, not our wants. I asked my wife a question today, that I had prayed about over the last week or so. Her response was cryptic and not currently positive, however I was prepared for a similar answer. God let me ask and I feel He let her choose her answer and prepared me for the worst answer. I was disappointed, however I know God is working. I have been promised something from God that He even backs via the scriptures. So some days I see a victory some I do not. I trust God to show me the path. Psalm 16:11, You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy.


I don't always get the things I pray for, even sometimes I become upset and confused with God. I try to understand, but there are times my flesh will not allow me to see clearly. When I go to prayer I usually will ask for clarity and most of the time God provides it very soon. In some things I am still waiting. I will continue to stand on the promises God has made to all of us and the ones He has made to me directly. I Thank God to even be able to speak to my wife and family, to hold them, pray with them, etc.. Do I wish for more quickly? Absolutely, I pray for it. Ephesians 4:1-3 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. But I know God will direct my path and He will direct others also. I moved using free will for years, until God gave me no more choices other than Him. I pray none of you have to discover His path for you the same way as I did. 

Let's Pray: Father God, We come to You today humble and thankful for even having the opportunity to know You Father. We are grateful that You Love us so much, You are willing to wait and guide each of us into Your Kingdom. Father we all could use some patience and a dose of humility. We praise You for the Hope and Faith You give us Father and the outpouring of Your Love. Lord I ask that You reveal the plans You have for each of us, to those who may question our intentions Father. Show them we follow You and only You. Show them we want to share so much with them while pursuing  Your desire for us. Father please forgive each of us for our sins and we ask all of this in Jesus name....AMEN

No comments: