Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Free but Not Automatic Refills

Romans 15:13, May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

The scriptures are clear that all we must do is ask, believe and accept the Holy Spirit within us and God will fill us with Love, Joy and Hope. We must ask for this and we must do this continually so we can be refilled and keep our hearts overflowing with the Love of God.

In Psalm 51:12, Restore to me the joy of your salvation; and uphold me with your free spirit. It is confirmed that restoration of the Holy Spirit is free. Our Father has more Love than we can imagine and He wants to share it with each and every one of us. I count on His over abundance of perfect Love to Love my Wife, Children and others. Without this Agape Love, I could not truly Love them as I should. As I have discovered over the last year. So I seek Him daily to refill my cup so I can continue to Love them as I should. I know that without this Love in their hearts it would be impossible for them to Love me.We must seek Him for this otherwise the Love would run low, hence no automatic refills.

Paul, describes this bending of knee to ask for Gods power to fill us in Ephesians 3:16-20, I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. God wants to bless you and we all need His Love to get through each day and be the Men God has designed us to be. Paul describes how God will fill you with strength through the Love of Christ and how with it we can be or accomplish unimaginable things.

Let's Pray: Father God, Thank You for all that You do in our lives Father. Please forgive us for our sins again Your Kingdom and others here next to Us. Father overflow our hearts with Your perfect Love. Father we ask that You refill us with the Holy Spirit so that we may live more Christ like and walk in the path You have designed for each and every one of us. Father we want to not only Love You, but to share that Love with those around us. Father we Thank You for all that You continue to do and for the blood of Your perfect son Jesus, as it is in this blood we ask for these things.....AMEN


No comments: