Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Enemies End Run

1 Peter 5:8-9, "Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith..."

This subject I felt needed to be addressed today as many people in my circle was attacked today, all out of nowhere. You see the enemy is keen and a master in the art of deception and chaos. The Devil doesn't care if you go to church, read your bible or even talk about God. However, as soon as you start trying to walk in the light, step away from addiction or repair broken relationships, through Gods healing, he will hit you from all sides. Psalm 14:1, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. Soon you will see his attacks coming and he backs down, waiting for you to drop your guard. It is then he strikes again hard and fast, catching us off guard and he aims directly for the jugular. 

My day started like any other, yet soon after I find that all is not what it seems and the Devil is hard at work. My wife last night had a really bad allergy attack, waking this morning money I had become dependent on to help with some necessary bills was no longer coming, plans made to feed some of the mens group has come under attack and some of my spiritual mentors are also under attacks in their own homes. Satan has not been able to fond a way to get to me the last few weeks, now he is pulling out all the stops. Trying something new and prodding for other weaknesses in my armor.

However, God strengthen me last night for some reason and now I know why. I was deep in prayer for my wife last night and again early this morning. So when the enemy started his attacks, I was ready. I was stung a little but quickly stepped back into the fight. He gained no ground during the day in fact he was being pushed back when he started attacking the men in my spiritual circle. I know they have their own battles, yet I can't help but think his attacks on them are aimed at me.

Maybe God is working not just in me but also my wife, and Satan sees this and isn't giving up too easily this time. I feel maybe we have some breakthrough coming and the enemy is trying to stop this. He is losing his foothold and cannot stand that maybe as a couple we are turning back to God. His lies are powerful, his deceit is cunning. John 8:44, "He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." If you give him a crack he will make it a canyon. So when you see the crack starting, step to God and your other spiritual warriors. They will protect you also and do so without hesitation. God tells us not to be ignorant or unaware of his schemes.

The key in all attacks is not taking the bait. What do I mean? Well with every attack comes the Devils cheese. He expects you to reach for the cheese he has used as bait and if you do, he will spring his trap hard. You must be prepared so you are not ensnared in these traps. He camouflages them well, so even the best cannot see them sometimes until he starts to lure you. For example, he has tried angering me by using my wife, he has used the shame of my sin against me, he has used my lack of self confidence also.Use the Holy Spirit and Scripture to reveal these pitfalls. Prayer will strengthen you beyond imagination. Ephesians 6:11-16, Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we[are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. Give God a chance to defend you, this is His job and he is a Master at it.

 James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Lets Pray: Father God, please forgive us for our sins. Lord I ask you to take up arms and push the enemy back in not only my life, but my wife's, my Christian brethren and anyone else who is battling Satan at this moment. Lord reenforce our armor, strengthen our shields, sharpen our swords and form up our rear guard so that we may defeat the Devil on this battlefield today. Father, give us your grace to pursue victory Lord. Father grant us the wisdom to see the traps he is baiting and the fortitude to avoid them. Lord grant us the courage to stand firm in the attack and let You Father defend us. Holy Jesus we need you now more than ever and we thank You for all that you do in our lives. Lord grant our prayers, keep us all safe and help quell the enemies attempt on this day. In Jesus name we pray...AMEN.

No comments: