Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

If Resurrecting Lazarus was that Easy.....

John 11:42-44, "You always hear me, but I said it out loud for the sake of all these people standing here, so that they will believe you sent me." Then Jesus shouted, "Lazarus, come out!" And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in grave clothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, "Unwrap him and let him go!"

Miracle- 1.an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause. 2. such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God. 3. a wonder; marvel.

God, is an awesome God. The Bible has 333 miracles in it, Only 332 have come to pass as the last will be fulfilled when Jesus returns. Miracles happen all around us, we just need to look. Some of us are in need of a miracle or two. God can and will acknowledge these needed miracles for those faithful to Him. God wants us to be blessed and our lives to be filled with good will. Love and success. All He requires is your submission and praise. 

Today, my wife revealed a conversation she had with one of our spiritual mentors in which the mentor had heard she was leaning toward divorce. The mentor asked what she could pray for? My wife's response was "a miracle." So today I spent all day with my family. I watched and listened, I saw my daughter enjoy the day and observed my wife smile and laugh as she had not done in some time. As I was preparing to leave, I looked at my wife and simply stated, " I believe in miracles, and so should you." I truly believe God made this day happen. At church Love surrounded and supported us. Nothing verbally was said, however the Holy Spirit was moving. Now I was asked how may day went and my response was it was a good day in the battle and I feel a small victory was won today. 


Now in asking for my miracle through prayer, which has been everyday since I submitted to God. I haven't asked for Him to simply restore my marriage, I ask Him to restore it and for us to truly be married until the day we go to be with Jesus. No matter what my legal issues reveal. Matthew 7:7-8 "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." If Jesus could resurrect Lazarus after 4 days, then this miracle I pray for, should be easy. I continue to stand firm in the storm, stay faithful to my God and try to serve Him whenever the opportunity is presented. I praise Him as much as I can. Then comes a day like this, when I feel it is God showing me a little picture of what he will do, in His time and if I stay the course. God is showing me the outcome, yet it isn't free. It requires me to stay on path, stretching to follow in the steps of Jesus. Constantly being a child and servant of God and I will not fail Him, my family or my friends in this endeavor again.


God can give you a miracle too, you just have to ask. You must be patient and you must be faithful. Our Father can heal the sick, raise the dead and create life. So whatever you think may be impossible our Father can fix without breaking a sweat. He wants to show us his power, if we are deserving. Our Father is so giving he will do it for nothing except your praise and faith. Broken bodies healed, broken relationships restored, troubled finances reversed and any other issue we may be facing, God will fix it, stretch to Him and in Jesus name He will turn it around for you.

Lets Pray: Father God, please forgive us for our sins. Lord we thank You, for all that You do for us in our daily lives. Father some of us come to you today looking for a miracle. Father hear these prayers as you know every need right now. Father lift up these issues and turn them around. Lord heal all who are asking for your help God. We know you will answer these prayers spoken to You Father. You tell us to ask in prayer for our needs and you will provide. God we ask that You grant us our requests. Lord we are so thankful You are a giving God and we ask for your mercy and kindness in response to these prayers Lord. Father thank You for giving us Your Son who died on the Cross for us. We Love You Father and we praise Your name, In Jesus name we pray....AMEN.

No comments: