Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Beginnings

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

This scripture speaks to my heart in so many ways. I started my new job this week and my company is privately owned and runs the business on Christian ethics. I found out today that Friday mornings the company owner puts on a two hour Christian leadership class and all employees attend. This is such a wonderful thing. I know more each day that God has placed me in the right position for this season in my life. Lamentations 3:22-24, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”

I was with my family today for a few hours and enjoyed the time. There were a few tense moments I just let God work in me and was not offended by any statements. I see the restoration of my marriage more each day. God shows me little things each day and every so often the enemy tries to step in, but I do not let him take over.  I have my shield firmly in place and it is stronger then ever.I think my wife is still waiting for me to fall or fail again. Yet I know this will not happen and only in time will she see this for herself.

All around me miracles are happening. People landing jobs, who have desperately needed them. Other relationships being restored or healed. People being healed of the illness that is terrorizing their bodies. You see God will give all of us a new beginning. It starts with His forgiveness and then from there the sky is the limit. God can do all things, just reach to him today. The details above may not seem like much, but they are glass half full statements. I choose to speak life not death. I choose to see life not death. So must you. It doesn't matter how painful or desperate your situation appears. All you must do is lift it to God and start believing in the ability of our God. Everyone deserves a new beginning and if God wants to give you one, then those who Love you will too as this makes God happy. Matthew 6:14 "For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you"


Lets Pray: Father God, please forgive us for our sins as we are striving to become more Christlike. Lord, Thank You for the blessings of new beginnings, even though we are undeserving of such. Father we are so Thankful your mercies never end and your Love never ceases. Lord refill our cups so we can show the world your Love and Glorify you to everyone Lord. Father help us be grateful for each new beginning and Lord help us be patient for the ones to come. Father we know your word gives us your laws and covenants and Lord help us understand those and others to discover and begin to live them. Father we pray that you use us to spread your Word to the world Lord. Father we come to you humbled and Thanking You for all you do in our lives and in Jesus name we pray...AMEN


Fasting update, I continue to pray each day for:
1) To grow closer to God and hear & seek Him more often.
2) Give Him my first fruits of everything, my day, money and even Grace.
3) To truly give my relationship with my wife over to Him and to be a better father and husband when called upon.
4) To find what it is He is calling me to do so I may start preparing for it.
5) To excel at my new job, find a residence and move past my legal issues while not being confined. To do all this while promoting His Kingdom.
6) Support my Brothers in Christ in their goals and needs.

I have done well on my liquid fast until this evening I had a small salad. I will do better tomorrow and spend more time in prayer. 

No comments: