Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Fathers Love

Malachi 4:6 "He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers;" 

Today is Fathers Day and I couldn't think of a more fitting subject than a father Love. You see we should Love our children as God Loves us. As well as we should Love our Father as our children Love us also. If you have ever noticed our children Love us unconditionally, but can you say the same about our Love for our Heavenly Father? Do you dismiss Him in times of anger, frustration or despair?

As Christians we know we should Love our Father as he Loves us, unconditionally. Yet as we struggle through life our worldly ways try to take over. The enemy is lying in wait for this. He will capitalize on these moments and try to feed you full of lies so that you will not turn to your Heavenly Father. However we should always be turning to God no matter the circumstance, in happiness as well as in our struggles. God gets the Glory for positive things as we ask for his help during our struggles, so that we can be victorious in these also. Watch your child and see how they Love you, no matter if you fail, fall, stumble, no matter what they continue to Love you without judging, leaving, labeling or reminding you of the failure. Maybe there is a lesson to be learned from our own children in finding that lost unconditional Love inside of ourselves.

Today was an emotional day for me. I had my youngest daughter with me for service this morning, yet I was crying like a baby as my Wife was not with me. It was like a huge part of me was missing. Especially while singing "Amazing Grace". I did have a blessed day with her and my oldest daughter had sent her Love to me in the morning also. God gave me a wonderful day overall, but I was also filled with sorrow all day too. My wife caught me looking at her several times and asked me what I was thinking. I replied, "Nothing", yet I was truly taking in her beauty and feeling like a fool for ever making the choices that placed my family in this position. I'm still going through the stages of trying to forgive myself. Yet to see my family in pain, hurting or struggling brings it all right back. My heart truly aches and only God gets me through these days and He plants the sense of Hope in that He will restore my marriage one day. I did see my daughters unconditional Love all day today. So tonight I praised God to have the day with my daughter and the evening with my wife. I continue to try and give them to God.

So if you are struggling giving our Father unconditional Love, pray about that and find whatever it is you haven't turned over to Him completely. He is waiting and knows your needs all you have to do is ask. Our Father wants us to Love Him as He Loves us.

Let’s Pray: Father God, Please forgive us for our sins and when we haven't Loved you as you Love us.  Father, we know how we should act and we could take a lesson from our own children who show unconditional Love to us. Father they don't judge us, look down on us for our mistakes, or even push us away when we fail. There is much to be learned by following their examples. So Father allow us to find that inner childs Love that we have lost and allow us to use it to Love you as we once Loved our earthly Father. Lord show us the way to Love and we will follow. Father God  please give all the worldly father the strength and understanding to follow You and to raise our children to follow you Lord. Father thank you for all that you do, in Jesus name we pray...AMEN


No comments: