Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Shaking of Foundations

Psalm 62:6-8, 12, 6 He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken. 7 On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. 8 Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. 12 And loving kindness is Yours, O Lord, For You recompense a man according to his work.

Today has rocked my foundations to the core again. My rock has been shaken and is still shaking, yet I am standing fast for my God. I do not really want to get into any details. I really am being led to talk about the biblical versus we all should be leaning on when this happens. First how I feel, Today started well but news soon came that took me by surprise. At first I thought the enemy was trying again, and he may yet be responsible for today.

My plea to our Father is this, I am asking him to follow through with what he has shown to me. Jer 30:17 — "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD;" With todays shaking, I feel I have hit my limit on suffering and I feel I am heading down that path of the person that was shaken so bad that they were changed. By changed I mean they were still faithful, they still placed God number one in there lives, yet they were not the same. They became withdrawn and it appears as if there light had dimmed. They were not that shining beacon they once were. I feel if God doesn't step in soon, I may truly become that person. No matter what I will still be faithful to my God, that will never come into question again. I will still hold to the covenants I have made with Him. I want to shine and people see that and know it is God working in me. 

We all will have our foundations shaken. In the above scriptures of Psalms it speaks of making God our  rock and stronghold. I have done that, yet I feel the enemy has entered in using an apparent unresolvable trust issue to rock anothers foundation, where they feel there is only one way to resolve the issue. I feel that this has caused a loss of hope surrounding this situation. Only the enemy can feed that feeling of death. The scriptures are full of God speaking life into insurmountable situations. Today I am asking for Him to speak life into this situation and to build a stronghold around those involved.

I feel as if I have been faithful, in all that He has asked me to do and in some things I even did not agree with, I followed. So today I do not want to seem selfish, or ungrateful, or even inpatient. I simply am asking our God to fulfill what he has shown me quickly. So my light can be His testimony and it shine brighter than ever. Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." I know God has His own timing, I know he has His own plan. I simply ask He allows someone to know what I know. Hope restored and a renewed fire kindled through our Lord Jesus and all can share a common goal. Jesus is all I need for my spiritual health. Yet I yearn for another for my physical health.

Lets Pray: Father we come to you tonight, lost and broken again. We ask that you forgive us, patch us up and show us the way. Father as we continue to be faithful we tend to lose our way, as do the sheep. Lord reach down and tend to your flock. Lord I ask for all asking for that light to be brightened today that you help them shine. Father we do not pretend to know your plan and we are not attempting to manipulate it. Only asking you to reveal to all involved so that Hope may be restored were needed. I know Father I am not the only one needing this. So I ask for all those who faithfully follow you, and who may have been shaken that You work in their lives also. God I thank you for all that you do for us and we cannot thank you enough for You sending Your Son to die on the cross for us. Father we ask all of this in the name of Jesus...AMEN.



No comments: