Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Praying for Deliverance

Psalm 34:17-19 "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." 

I have been crying out for days for God to help me. I ask God for my Psalm 34:17-19 I feel, from his silence and lack of action he wants me to revert to hypocrisy and go against all I have come to believe, learn and stand for in these messages and my daily life. I have received no relief. Every time I open my lips I appear to offend, as I feel my very presence does this also. I was told I have not a clue of what being crushed and in pain is, I beg to differ. No one can see my soul except God. And right now I feel the very fabric of my soul has been torn and continues to be shredded. 

After another day of attacks, which began last night from different directions, I haven't felt God move around me. I have prayed and listened. I have meditated for hours, yet silence. I understand exactly what Job was saying as I am saying and feeling the exact same thing. Job 30:20-31, 20“I cry to you, O God, but you don’t answer. I stand before you, but you don’t even look. 21You have become cruel toward me.You use your power to persecute me. 22You throw me into the whirlwind and destroy me in the storm. 23And I know you are sending me to my death— the destination of all who live.24“Surely no one would turn against the needy when they cry for help in their trouble. 25Did I not weep for those in trouble?Was I not deeply grieved for the needy? 26So I looked for good, but evil came instead. I waited for the light, but darkness fell. 27My heart is troubled and restless. Days of suffering torment me. 28I walk in gloom, without sunlight. I stand in the public square and cry for help. 29Instead, I am considered a brother to jackals and a companion to owls. 30My skin has turned dark, and my bones burn with fever. 31My harp plays sad music, and my flute accompanies those who weep." As I feel my body weaken without the presence of God. I pray louder, now more of pleas of mercy.

I know he can hear me yet I feel my prayers fall on a deaf ears. I pray he delivers me soon. I beg for God to call me ignorant as he did Job for his disbelief. Job 42:1-6, 1Then Job replied to the Lord: 2“I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you. 3You asked, ‘Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorance?’ It is I—and I was talking about things I knew nothing about, things far too wonderful for me. 4You said, ‘Listen and I will speak! I have some questions for you, and you must answer them.’ 5I had only heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes. 6I take back everything I said, and I sit in dust and ashes to show my repentance.” 

I have never read these scriptures, yet tonight very spiritually grounded prayer warrior of mine, pointed them out. Many of these versus from Job I have stated verbatim. My heart, my soul and my very existence is weeping right now. I need help to push the enemy back. Only God can do this right now. Only God can heal me, he alone knows how. Until then i will remain tattered and torn. My light continuing to dim. My spirit escaping with every breath. These are the pleas of a faithful Christian to his God and I am crying out for deliverance. I pray that these words help whoever needs them, so that all may see that the scriptures speak of current events as well as what once was.

Lets Pray: Father God, hear our prayers Lord. I know I am not alone in feeling like Job. I feel humbled that these scriptures were revealed to me. Yet God we yearn for Your voice Lord. We need to feel Your spirit move within us. Lord we stretch to You in attempt to claim victory over the enemy who is attacking. Lord we cry out for Your mighty power to push the enemy from our midst Lord. We continue to stand in the storm waiting for you to deliver us Father. In the name of Jesus reveal yourself God and push us through this storm. Right our wreckage so that we may live and not feel as if death is upon us. Lord we claim You the victor and we ask you manifest Yourself from this prayer and heal our lives Lord. We ask these measures in name of Jesus Christ our Savior.....AMEN.


No comments: