Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Hole in My Heart

John 16:22, Now you are having pain. But I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you.

Today I am struggling with missing my wife more than normal. I believe this is brought on by the enemy and he knew exactly when to reveal this to me. I am tired and not feeling well, so he used my weakness. I have been asking for God to remove this from me today, I am still waiting. All I want it to hold her, even for a short time. The enemy keeps bringing up the fact, God showed me my marriage would be restored so why hasn't God done it yet? In the scripture above I am led to read it over and over. I feel God is sending this message on my wife's behalf. 

The enemy is cunning and knows just what to use against you and when. He is patient and will strike at you with all he has. He is using my family against me, specifically my wife and my physical need to want and hold her. As I pray I was reminded that I will be restored and then led to this scripture, 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent." This scripture supports Gods will to answer my prayer and His promise. Yet as it says, it's His timing and not ours. This is where the enemy steps in and uses his persuasion to try and loosen your reliance on God. I am struggling but I know God will prevail in the end.

This is one area God constantly has to keep me prepared for, as my wife and family is the weak link in my armor and the enemy knows this. I can handle a lot of other types of attacks, this one is my biggest struggle. I know I am not alone in this type of struggle and attack. So you have to find what helps you the most, but I can share the one scripture that really helps me, Matthew 7:7, "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." So many would think I ask God to just restore my marriage. I actually ask Him to soften my wife's heart so she can see His creation in me and that I am here to share that with her and serve Him with her finally. I know that one day she will see this and her heart will change as God has revealed this. I, like most, find myself in episodes of impatience in which the enemy fruitlessly brings his best game. I trust my God.

Let's Pray: Father God, please help all of us under attack today from the enemy. Father forgive us of our sins and remind us what your Love and Grace is all about. Father show us why You are God. Remove the enemies attacks and replace it with peace. Father you know each of our needs and we ask that you grant our prayers. We all need to feel not only Your Love Father, but of those here on Earth that have our hearts. Father even if You simply reveal a small glimpse of what is to come for each of us, we ask you show that to us today Father. We Love You no matter what Father, I just know with a little insight and reassurance Hope is easily lifted and the enemy is quickly removed from our doorsteps. As you state in Matthew 7:7 we will continue to ask, seek and knock, waiting for You to answer these prayers. Father we Thank You for all that You do in our lives and show us how to serve You Father. We ask all of this in Jesus name...AMEN.

No comments: