Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Intervention of God

2 Peter 2:9, The Lord knows how to rescue the godly out of temptations and trials, and how to keep the ungodly under chastisement until the day of judgement and doom. 

Today God came to me in many forms and turned me from a course of action I had chose to a more Godly action. I was about to put myself in a position that could potentially land me in trouble, all due to me taking the bait and following my anger, hurt and jealousy. God intervened in my path so that I may learn from this offense and move forward in a positive way for everyone.

In a flash we can all turn down a path that God doesn't want us to take. First of all what started this scenario was not of God, as it did not breathe life and was in no way positive. I took the bait. For the rest of the night I became my old self, which I despise.  After a whole night of prayer and my brethren covering me with the truth, I decided to give it all to God and present my error in judgment to my wife. So she may see the old me wants out but he has been chained once again. God forced my fellow soldiers in Christ to minister to me until the Holy Spirit took over and moved me in the right direction. Psalm 18:19, He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me. I can say that I feel really good on the outcome of today, no matter how difficult it was to make it. God is Good.

If you feel that little voice questioning you "Is this the right thing to do?" I can tell you it is probably not. You should reevaluate your plan and turn it towards a Godly way instead of a worldly one. 2 Timothy 3:16-17, All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work. God will bless you for the change of heart. He wants you to make decisions that are selfless, positive and promote His Kingdom. He wants us to look to Him for the direction and He will never lead us to negative solutions. He can and will help you if you let him. He did me, I just had to trust in Him and I did. God will not intercede all the time, he will let you make bad choices. You must look to His scriptures for direction and use the God will only breathe life (return positive Godly answers) aspect for quick choices. Usually your answers from God will benefit others not you directly. Yet you will be blessed positively in His light also.

So look to God to confirm your decisions, let Him intervene and recognize that when He does. The last thing we want to do is dismiss His assistance. So you should be ready and know it will e positive if it is of God, if it is negative it is not of God and keep listening. He will reveal his plan you keep praying and have faith. 

Let's Pray: Father God, please forgive us Father for the sins we have committed. Father show us how to walk in your light. Father help us hear your will so we may make the right decisions. Help us choose as Jesus would and Lord in those times of weakness surround us with your warriors to surround us in our times of need and protect us from the enemy. Father without you and these warriors we do not stand a chance. Let each of us recognize we need these essentials in our lives. Father we know You continue to bless us and we are so very thankful. Father Thank You for all that you in our lives. Father please continue to give us strength and Love Father. We ask all of these things in Jesus name....AMEN. 

No comments: