Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

When Prayers Become Fulfilled

John 15:7, "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

I know that there is a lot of question about prayer and whether or not they get answered. I will be the first to admit, I questioned this for years. Then last December, God changed my entire perspective. Although he had been answering my halfhearted attempted prayers for years, I just recognized that when He started answering the biggest of my life. God promises, if You follow Him your prayers will be answered, you must remember it will be in His time.

I currently pray so many times a day I cannot keep count. Most are praise, or short prayers asking for quick strength or guidance. But I do have two prayers that I consider to be the most significant of this season of my life. I know God hears me, yet there are times I still struggle with the question, "Is He actually working?" Then I am reminded of  Job 42:3, "Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorance?" Well I get checked by that scripture all the time. Not to mention when God makes his answer to prayer obvious. I daily Thank God for all he does in my life now as He answers prayers almost daily.

Communicating with God is simple. I think we try to make it more complicated then it should be. It is simply a conversation with God. No different then you will have with your own father, however remember you must get quiet to hear God speak too. So as you pray more, listen more the conversations become easier and will naturally become more commonplace. I must also caution you that sometimes God will have answered you and you missed it. You will ask and God will say, I answered you already. So pay attention. Other times God may remain silent, be patient, given Him praise and He will respond. Luke 18:1, "And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart." 

Let's Pray: Father God we come to You Father Thanking You for all that You do in our lives, Lord Please forgive us for our sins. Father we Love having the ability to have a conversation with You and Lord we ask that You continue to listen to us Father. Help us understand how to hear you speak and Father how we can be sure it is truly it is You speaking to us Lord. Give us the wisdom to understand You words will only breathe life into us and will never be negative or go against scripture. Father we praise you for our families and those you place around us. Father we Thank You for the very air we breathe and Father I specifically Thank You for those spiritual warriors you place in my life and my family Lord. I will continue to serve you no matter what the future brings Father. Father reach down and Bless those around us with the unmistakable direction of the Holy Spirit. Father Thank You for all that You do and we ask all of the in Jesus precious name....AMEN. 

No comments: