Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Leaning on Faith & Hope for Love

1 Corinthians 13:13, Three things will last forever--Faith, Hope, and Love--and the greatest of these is LOVE.

I am standing here waiting on Love and the only thing keeping me on the path is my Faith in God and Hope that the future He has shown me will be delivered. As I walk this path, I struggle with many things, my marriage and family, unemployment, homelessness, legal issues, etc... Every one of these I have had to turn over to God and rely every moment on Faith, Hope and Love.

Yesterday was a day that should have been beyond trying and stressful. I did have a moment or two where I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Not just because of my marital issues, but there was another incident that combined together should have been a calamity of a day. Yet I maintained a smile, most of the time and God gave me the grace, to address the day as a whole, as successful. Now without jumping to the conclusions, I will simply say that my Faith and Hope showed me a glimmer of Love in times that was not expected. Only God could have made me respond the way I did to the actions around me. He was working overtime yesterday in more then just me. So was the enemy though, hiding, striking and attempting to ruin another day. Yet God allowed the joy in my heart to stay intact for the day. Romans 15:13, I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him.

The scriptures say that Love is the greatest because that is what God wants most for us. He wants us to Love and be Loved. When we should be seeking our Fathers Love first then allow him to help us find our worldly Love, most of us do not follow this guide. We choose to find who we think is best for us. But once we make that bond of marriage, God holds us to it. Now you and I know He knows who we are going to marry before we are ever born. Just like everything else about us. After many tries I found the one I believe He intended for me to find. I made many mistakes and errors along the way. After the last several years I know I Loved my wife, just did not know truly how to show her. I also chose to destroy the marriage then to figure out how to truly save it. These realizations came possibly too late. Now I stand here asking God to fix my mess and hope He and her will give me just one more chance to make it right.  As I wrote yesterday, I may be standing here a very long time, but I am willing to do that. So while the power of Love holds me here, it only by the Hope my marriage will be restored and Faith in Gods promise that Love endures all things that I am able too, lets pray this gives her the same Hope and Faith. Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Out of all the things God lists that can last forever, it isn't strange at all that the list includes Faith, Hope and Love. We are required to stand on Faith not just in our God, but also that our spouse truly Loves us. There is no way to measure this, there is only Faith. Next is Hope, we must maintain Hope that we can follow the plan God has placed us on and not mess it up too bad. Then Love, the greatest of these emotions. Love conquers, endures, withstands all things according to the scriptures. Wars have been fought in the name of Love. Everyone experiences Love at some time or another in Life. God is the ultimate Love. Without Him Love would not exist. So if there is not Love or the absence of Love, then that leaves a void or darkness, which can only be the enemy. Who only represents death and destruction. I choose God, Love and Life. What do you choose? 1 John 4:18, “There is no fear in Love; but perfect Love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in Love.”

There are many of you struggling today in not just marriages, but all kinds of relationships. God wants you to choose Him and Love over the alternative. He will reward you for the choice. Stand up and be counted for God. Stand and show others that with God in your life all is possible. Show them that even when others want to break and run, or abandon Love for something much less and worldly, that God can make you strong to stand and fight for His glory and praise. He promises to deliver the faithful. He promises that hope will be supplied. He promises that Love will win out. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8, Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses Faith, is always Hopeful, and endures through every circumstance....But Love will last forever! So have Faith, Hope and Love beyond worldly limitations so that God and the Kingdom wins the day and the enemy loses another battle.

Let's Pray: Father God, Please forgive us for our previous lack of Faith, Hope and Love. Father we ask that you fill up our cups with Your Love Father, so that we may Love others with the over abundance. Father forgive us for our sins which blond us to these true emotions. Father we ask that you help each one of us fight the enemy so that we may feel these emotions as You truly designed. Father be with those who have slipped in their Faith and help them regain that Father. We declare that the enemy no longer has a foothold in our lives nor is he wanted or needed. Father be with us as we are bound to be tested from calling him out, So we ask fro your heavenly protection not just for us, but those we Love. Father thank You for all that You do and we ask all of this in Jesus name....AMEN.

No comments: