Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Gods Intervention

Jeremiah 29:11-13, For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
God has a plan for all of us. I often wonder what that plan is as everything I ever dreamed about I have destroyed or at least made a big mess of. Now God is in control, He will steer my life and all I have to do is follow.

All I ever wanted was to be good husband to a beautiful wife, a loving father to my children and a shining example for others to look up too. Ephesians 5:25-26, For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her to make her holy and clean, washed by the cleansing of God’s word. Well I have successfully derailed those dreams and I tell you, it doesn't feel good to wake up and miss the ones you Love more than your self. Finally after doing things my way for years and making mess after mess, I gave the reins to God.

Now I can't say everything is wonderful as you know. But it isn't worse either, each day is a challenge to be this new person God wants me to be. I make mistakes and now i learn from each of them. Most I catch before I ever make them, but the key is knowing the choice was a bad one and not repeating it. Proverbs 2:6-9 ” For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him. Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go.”

If all was left up to us to run our lives, I would never see my wife and child again, all who once loved me would have shunned me and who knows what i would have done. Psalm 118:8 “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” So the revelations God has shown me I stand on, I know better than to try and circumvent the suffering and pain. God is working and I see it all around me. He is using me in others lives daily. As much as I wish all would be healed with my wife today, I trust in Gods plan for my wife and I, the hard part is being patient and letting Him work.

Let's Pray: Father God, Thank You for granting us another day Lord. Father I ask that You help others see that even though the path has struggles along it, that You will guide us through if we only seek you. Father as You say in James 1:5 “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” Father we invoke Your wisdom now. Help us see the path we should be traveling. Father Thank You for all that You do in our lives, forgive us for our sins and father we ask all of this in Jesus mighty name...AMEN.

No comments: