Comments

If this is your first visit to the blog, welcome. I want to encourage comments and remarks, if you can associate with this blog, are not sure how to get back on the path God wants you to be, have been affected by sin, or just have questions, please comment or email me. You will never judged here, you will only find encouragement. I do not know why God has placed this BLOG and it's readers in my life, however I pray that it will help others to either help move back into the light, find some understanding or keep a family from suffering as mine has and is. I will faithfully follow through with this testament as God is using it for His glory. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Praising in Prayer

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

As a rule most of us tend to go to prayer with our problems, but do you thank God for what you do have? Today will be short, I really just felt led to write about praising God while in prayer.

Even in my circumstance I have plenty to praise God for. First, his grace, mercy and Love. Without any of that, I haven't a clue of what I would be right now. God covering me in these blessings keeps me seeking Him. He has not only allowed me to spend time serving Him, he keeps my family close in my life, He feeds me, He meets all of my essential needs and He surrounds me with great Christians. He also fills these pages daily. I am truly blessed and look forward to tomorrow.

My prayer life is non stop daily. I pray first thing, while I am driving, working and anytime I feel the need to Thank our Father or ask a question. Then I listen and wait, sometimes for a while. He will answer, in his own time.

Let' Pray: Father God, Thank You for another wonderful day. Father Thank You for a beautiful family, great friends and Father Thank You for all that you do to Bless us on a daily basis. We sometimes forget without You Father that none of this would be possible. So no matter what we are facing, we will turn to You and Thank You for all You have done and all You will continue to do. Father Thank You for sending Your only son to die on the cross for us and we ask all this in Jesus name....Amen.



No comments: